A Brief History
- Ken has enjoyed photography since 1972 and started Ace Photography in 2004.
- He was also awarded a diploma in photography by the Photography Institute in 2004.
- He adheres to the old SAPP Code of Conduct. (See paragraph below)
- Ken was an accredited Licentiate Member of the SAPP (South African Professional Photographers) and the KZN Manager for the SAPP (2013 to 2020 with a short break in 2016). SAPP closed down at the end of 2020 and joined forces with SAFREA.
- His goal is to provide you with professional photographic services and quality images.
- Every image receives personal attention during post production and he strives to complete every project to the best of his ability.
- Ken is based in Ballito, KZN, SA, 15 minutes drive from King Shaka International Airport.
- His photographic studio is in Balvista Centre, Sandra Road, Ballito which he shares with JK Dance Studio.
- He is the founder of the Ballito Photo Club 2001 and was the Chairman 2001 – 2014.
Ace Photography Code of Conduct.
I will at all times present myself, in professional manner.
I will deal with the public with honesty and integrity and exercise reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of my duties, giving full consideration to the requirements of the client.
I will fulfil all contractual obligations, offer a reasonable warranty on products and services, and perform on such warranty without hesitation, where claims are justified.
I will advertise and sell the merits of my services and products honestly and undertake only assignments that I can reasonably expect to complete with professional competence.
I will not commit any acts that will discredit the profession and will refrain from degrading competitors.
I will respect the privacy of my clients, and all subjects I photograph, and all rights that I have in the photographs I create, and will use the appropriate model or property releases to help protect those rights.
Disclaimer: All images contained in this web site are the sole copyright of Ace Photography and may not be copied, downloaded or used in any manner, whatsoever, without written permission from Ken Mann of Ace Photography.